This week, Ryback has a great conversation with the soon to be WWE Hall of Famer, one half of the legendary tag team Harlem Heat, and a guy who Ryback calls “one of the most intimidating wrestlers he’s ever met”, Stevie Ray. Ryback and Stevie talk about what it was like for Stevie when he was breaking into wrestling, what Harlem Heat has contributed to the business and how they feel about people who only “take” from the business.
Ryback is then joined by Ryan Satin, from Pro Wrestling Sheet, for this week’s Wrestling Report where they discuss:
- Upcoming WrestleMania matches
- Ronda Rousey possibly walking away from WWE
- Thoughts on Luke Harper returning at an Axxess event
- Celebrity run-ins during the Batista/HHH match
- Some possible scenarios for the Women’s Main Event match finish.
All that plus much more! FEED ME MORE!!
Visit The Big Guy Ryback and his all natural supplement line Feed Me More Nutrition at http://www.feedmemore.com
Find Feed Me More Nutrition on Amazon! https://amzn.to/2HbornX
Follow The Big Guy Ryback & CWTBG on Social Media: