The internship will focus on CLNS Media’s coverage of the NBA and Boston Celtics with the opportunity to both work alongside leaders in basketball coverage like Jeff Goodman, Bob Ryan, Cedric Maxwell, John Zannis, A. Sherrod Blakely, Bobby Manning and the Garden Report team. Interns will learn all aspects of covering a team digitally.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Edit pre and post-game press conferences
- Creating thumbnails for website and video content
- Write promotional posts for podcasts and videos
- Edit and post segments from CLNS Media’s podcasts and video series
- Search engine optimization to reach the widest audience
- Producing the Garden Report and other live CLNS Media podcasts in real time
- Posting content and promotional messaging to CLNS Media’s social media platforms
- Strong understanding of Basketball/Celtics preferred.
- Pursuing a degree (Journalism & Communications) preferred.
- Video Editing Skills (Adobe Premier preferred)
- Photoshop experience
- Available and willing to work night and weekend shifts
- Strong writing skills and basic journalistic understandings
- Ability to work in fast-paced, loosely structured environment
- Social media skills
Most of all, interns will have the chance to learn and grow in the areas listed above, while having access to expert knowledge in the field of sports media.
How to Apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org Write “Celtics CLNS SPRING Internship 2024” in the subject line.