CLNS Media is seeking part-time, temporary interns for our audio-video coverage of the Boston Celtics and the NBA. The position is remote and will start immediately for those selected.
The internship will fixate on our audio-video basketball coverage and be editing-intensive, with the opportunity to both work alongside leaders in basketball coverage like Jeff Goodman, Bob Ryan, Cedric Maxwell, Nick Gelso, John Zannis, A. Sherrod Blakely and the Garden Report team. Interns will learn all aspects of becoming covering a team digitally.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Edit pre and post-game press conferences
- Creating thumbnails for website and video content
- Write promotional posts for podcasts and videos
- Edit and post segments from CLNS Media’s podcasts and video series
- Search engine optimization to reach the widest audience
- Producing the Garden Report and other live CLNS Media podcasts in real time
- Strong understanding of Basketball/Celtics preferred.
- Pursuing a degree (Journalism & Communications) preferred.
- Video Editing Skills (Adobe Premier preferred)
- Photoshop experience
- Available and willing to work night and weekend shifts
- Strong writing skills and basic journalistic understandings
- Ability to work in fast-paced, loosely structured environment
- Social media skills
Most of all, interns will have the chance to learn and grow in the areas listed above, while having access to expert knowledge in the field of sports media.
How to Apply: email info@clnsmedia. Write “Celtics CLNS 2021 Internship” in the subject line.