CLNS MEDIA is looking for a full time Sports Digital Editor/Production Assistant to assist with our Celtics, Patriots and Bruins coverage. Editor must have deep knowledge and understanding of the major sports with specific emphasis on the core 4 Boston sports teams (Patriots, Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox.)
All candidates must have full understanding and ability to work across all social media platforms following trends and be able to produce compelling content on demand. Editor will work directly with CLNS Media’s content team producing content on all the network’s platforms, from audio to digital video and social media. College degree required. Candidates should have a background in journalism and/or video production.
All candidates must submit a cover letter specifically describing why they are ideally suited for the position including details on their sports background. Resume required along with a portfolio w/ work examples. Submissions that do not include a specific cover letter, resume and link to work examples will be automatically disqualified. Send all information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This full-time position will work primarily editing video and audio content for CLNS Media’s Podcast Network and assisting in Editing with CLNS Media’s live in person coverage of professional local sporting events.
- Create & Edit content (video, audio, still graphics) for all our digital platforms
- Monitor social media for creating content opportunities
- Use social media accounts to drive traffic across platforms
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Highly-skilled with video editing and graphics production
- Proficiency in Adobe Suites
- Ability to work in various website content management systems
- Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples — if available, include a web address when you submit your resume
- Must be 18 years or older and authorization to work in United States
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on nights/weekends with short notice.
- PARTIAL ON SITE: This position will have remote and in person requirements. Candidates must be able to get to in person locations in Boston, MA.
- Must be “on call” 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience
- Thorough knowledge of local & national sports
- Experience with Motion Graphics/After Effects
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Deep knowledge of local and national sports.
- Ability to follow direction and work under minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills with ability to meet tight deadlines
CLNS Media’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.