Job: Patriots Intern
Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Location: Boston, MA
We are looking for interns for the fall to cover the 6 time defending Champion New England Patriots. Interns will work on our Patriots video production team covering the Patriots in Foxboro. Applicants must have solid production backgrounds including video shooting and editing skills.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Shoot media scrums, pre and post game availabilities, and on-site videos with CLNS talent
- Edit and post video and audio content to CLNSMedia.com and CLNS Media’s YouTube page
- Write stories during the week covering Patriots daily media availabilities and after games.
- Write and post short blurbs to accompany videos and podcasts
- Assisting in managing @PatriotsCLNS twitter account
- Must be currently enrolled as a student in a College or University
- MUST have a strong understanding of NFL Football/Patriots preferred.
- Pursuing a degree (Journalism & Communications preferred)
- Background in shooting digital video in a news environment
- Video Editing Skills (Adobe Premier preferred)
- Photoshop experience
- Available and willing to work night and weekend shifts
- Strong writing skills and basic journalistic understandings
- Ability to work in fast-paced, loosely structured environment
- Social media skills
- Having a car or access to one preferred for field work
How to Apply: email email@example.com. Write “Patriots 2019 Fall Internship” in the subject line.
Who We Are:
The CLNS Media Network is the leading online provider of audio and visual content in the digital realm. CLNS is a premiere destination for broadcast journalism as well as personal and collective digital branding and marketing. Our mission is to enhance and empower the individual while providing information and ideas that enrich and enlighten society.
The network features a continuous broadcast schedule with numerous personalities and celebrities from across the worlds of current events, finance, entertainment, technology, law, and sports. A leading provider of audio and video content, CLNS delivers its audience the highest quality presentations which immeasurably enhances the retainability of its information, analysis and messages making it most advantageous to both its consumers as well as current and prospective advertisers.
Additionally, CLNS employs both full and part-time journalists, commentators and producers from around the world. Utilizing its staff members’ geography, CLNS provides global news and unique commentary and perspective all in written, spoken and visual formats. Being based out of Boston, MA, CLNS features live on-scene reporters and camera crews at various games and sporting events with a specialization in the Boston Celtics, Red Sox, Bruins and New England Patriots.
CLNS Media combines a distinctive and eclectic variety of digital coverage with an emphasis on its unparalleled audio/video content.