Job: Video Intern
Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Location: Boston, MA
We are looking for talented individuals to work on our digital programming. Interns will get the opportunity to work closely alongside professionals in the industry as well as cover major Boston sporting events including the Celtics & Patriots while gaining valuable experience in various aspects of digital media.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Shoot media scrums, pre and post game availabilities, and on-site videos with CLNS talent
- Edit and post video and audio content to CLNSMedia.com and CLNS Media’s YouTube page
- Edit and upload podcasts to CLNS Media’s various distribution platforms
- Write and post short blurbs to accompany videos and podcasts
- Must be currently enrolled as a student in a College or University
- Have a strong understanding and passion for sports/Boston preferred.
- Pursuing a degree (Journalism & Communications preferred)
- Background in shooting digital video in a news environment
- Video Editing Skills (Adobe Premier preferred)
- Audio Editing skills (Garage Band preferred)
- Photoshop experience
- Available and willing to work night and weekend shifts
- Strong writing skills and basic journalistic understandings
- Ability to work in fast-paceded, loosely structured environment
- Social media skills
How to Apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org. Write “CLNS Fall Internship” in the subject line. Please submit samples of your work.
Who We Are:
The CLNS Media Network is the leading online provider of audio and visual content in the digital realm. CLNS is a premiere destination for broadcast journalism as well as personal and collective digital branding and marketing. Our mission is to enhance and empower the individual while providing information and ideas that enrich and enlighten society.
The network features a continuous broadcast schedule with numerous personalities and celebrities from across the worlds of current events, finance, entertainment, technology, law, and sports. A leading provider of audio and video content, CLNS delivers its audience the highest quality presentations which immeasurably enhances the retainability of its information, analysis and messages making it most advantageous to both its consumers as well as current and prospective advertisers.
Additionally, CLNS employs both full and part-time journalists, commentators and producers from around the world. Utilizing its staff members’ geography, CLNS provides global news and unique commentary and perspective all in written, spoken and visual formats. Being based out of Boston, MA, CLNS features live on-scene reporters and camera crews at various games and sporting events with a specialization in the Boston Celtics, Red Sox, Bruins and New England Patriots.
CLNS Media combines a distinctive and eclectic variety of digital coverage with an emphasis on its unparalleled audio/video content.