Located at the juncture of the Bahamas Out Island culture and American culture, Nassau is home to several restaurants. As a primary tourist destination, the restaurant industry in Nassau faces constant changes, and you must remain up-to-date with trends to stay relevant. The highly competitive space means that you must offer a quality customer experience to remain profitable. The construction phase is one place that can improve your customer experience and get your restaurant to greater heights. Here are some of the latest restaurant construction trends in Nassau County.
- The Height of Luxury. High-end finishes, beautiful designs, and exclusive materials are becoming popular. Restaurants are no longer looking to cut corners when it comes to the overall patron experience. Most restaurant owners in Nassau look for textured wall coverings and innovative materials like acoustical fabric ceilings and highly decorative grade flooring.
- Private Dining Suites. If you follow restaurant construction trends, expect to see more innovative private dining rooms for smaller groups. These rooms increase revenue for restaurant owners, allowing them to create different menu options and serve the overflowing dining space during peak hours or busy nights. Contractors equip these rooms with audio-visual equipment for meetings or display photos for parties. The technology integrates well into the design and disappears from view when not in use. Private dining rooms act as swing spaces and give your restaurant versatility in usage.
- Visible Kitchens. Open kitchens are not a new thing, but they continue to be popular and functional. These kitchens allow your customers to be close to the action. You can create a 1500 square foot open kitchen with floor-to-ceiling glass wall surrounds to make the kitchen more elegant. The transparency allows your kitchen to be spotless and well-organized. Your customers can also get intimate with the action happening in the kitchen.
- Bringing the Outdoors Indoors. This is a trend that will attract more customers to your restaurant. The trend will also improve, especially since you can use high-tech products like retractable roofs, outdoor fireplaces, and all-weather heaters. If your restaurant does not have an outdoor space, you can now bring the outdoors in using large glass windows, glass walls, and oversized garage doors that can remain open in nice weather.
- Functional Wine Storage. High-tech wine cases are gradually becoming more visually stunning. Restaurant wine collections are now on full display in beautiful glass cases in the bar or dining room. For most people, it is a challenge to incorporate wine storage into the front of the restaurant design. The construction seems to include several complex engineering systems like refrigeration, lighting, and HVAC controls. However, this combination brings a pleasing and functional design. The construction of fashionable and functional wine storage can be tricky since you must consider deliveries, coordination of tradespeople, and the challenges of existing space fit-outs.
The restaurant construction in Nassau County is constantly changing. So, watch out for trends regardless of whether you want to add high-tech elements to your restaurant or improve your kitchen.