This is a multi-media video & production assistant position at the CLNS Media Network. It is part-time. You will have the flexibility to work from home but also opportunities to work in the field cover the Celtics, Patriots, Bruins & Red Sox as well as other remote productions.
Candidates must possess the following:
- Excel in the utilization of Adobe Premiere and/or other audio/video editing software
- Excel in the utilization of Photoshop and/or other graphic design editing software
- In-depth Sports knowledge is a must with heavy emphasis on local Boston Teams.
- Proficient ability in the utilization of an HD camera
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- College degree (Journalism, TV production preferred)
- Able to work nights and weekends as needed
- Edit short form content generated in the field (interviews, segments) for multi-media platform distribution
- Manage CLNS YouTube channel
- Create thumbnails for YouTube and Website using Photoshop
- Operate team social media accounts to distribute content
- Monitor social media for news and other content opportunities
- Research statistics & stories on the internet
How to Apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org. Write “CLNS Video Production Assistant” in the subject line. Please submit samples of your work as well.
Who We Are
The CLNS Media Network is the leading online provider of audio and video content in the digital realm. CLNS is a premiere destination for broadcast journalism as well as personal and collective digital branding and marketing. Our mission is to enhance and empower the individual while providing information and ideas that enrich and enlighten society.
The network features a continuous broadcast schedule with numerous personalities and celebrities from across the worlds of current events, finance, entertainment, technology, education and sports. CLNS works alongside content producers to deliver audiences the highest quality presentations which immeasurably enhances the retainability of its information, analysis and messages. Thus, making it most advantageous to both its consumers as well as current and prospective advertisers.